Subject: 15% off all Easter flowers - one week only!
From: "teleflora.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:50:56 -0000

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add [email-masked]
to your address book or list of approved senders.

Send an eggstraordinary bouquet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

How sweet are our Easter bouquets? Well, this one comes with an
egg-full of Ghirardelli Chocolates Squares. It's enough to make you
believe in the Easter Bunny.
Hop to it and save 15%:
http://ef.chtah.com/a/tBEKoTcASUns1Adj0sNAQrA0x.AaJ09VKU/trk9

* Teleflora's Charming Chocolate Egg Bouquet *
For more information, please visit:
http://ef.chtah.com/a/tBEKoTcASUns1Adj0sNAQrA0x.AaJ09VKU/trk8

------------------------------------------------------------------

Easter is Sunday, April 16. Order today and save 15% for one week
only! Offer expires April 4, 2006.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Click on any link in this email to start shopping, and we'll apply
your discount automatically at checkout. Offer is available only
through teleflora.com or by calling 1-800-835-3356 and mentioning
promotion code "Save15EA6." Offer expires April 04, 2006. May not be
combined with any other promotion and is not valid toward previous
purchases. Not valid at retail locations or partner sites.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

This newsletter was sent to:  If you prefer not 
to receive Teleflora® email messages, please click below and 
hit "send."
mailto:[email-masked].
Your name will be removed automatically from our promotional 
email list. Comments?  Questions?  Please contact us at:
[email-masked].

(c) 2006 Teleflora.  Teleflora LLC, P.O. Box 60910, Los Angeles, CA 
90060-0910 USA.  All rights reserved.